Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Penat Buat Aku Loner

yesterday evening go out wif abu,efa,nunu n zura to orchard road.
we met up at the mrt station den we made our way to the nearest mcdonald there. tatz where we hang out n snap pix.
actually they plan wan bring lappy.den ends up i bring my own myself. try to go wireless,as expacted itz bullshit n we nvr made it online.
well,herez some of the pix.




den after tat we go window shoppin abit. on the way i take some pix ar of the scenary n my hangouterz...



den efa n zura wan go doby ghaut at a lepak place. the ting iz,we had to walk all the way there.
penat to the max siol!

while walkin,tiz iz the part where i get tired oledi....as usual like last time,i turned damn quiet n do tingz myself at my own pace even wif the otherz around...
T-T
i looked like loner sia...well,tat iz wat happen when i tired oledi. go bak at 10.30pm by train den reach home oledi feel damn tired sia...

ape lagi,terus bam! la. hehe...

sumtimez i tink..........am i rilli necessary?

No comments: