Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One In A Milliion Chance.....

sry for not updatin for quite abit peepz! (tat meanz u abu... lolz)

well,from the past weekend,itz bin a lil rough 4 me. got injured again so monday nvr go skool n juz today (tuesday) started goin... well letz get to the point now shall we? i got tiz job offer from my cuz n itz sumthin u peepz mite rilli be interested in.

tiz iz a work involved in the sellin of tiz drinkz called GoChi drinkz by the FreeLife company.tak pecaya gi research on them n their drinkz online.
nak senangkan,herez a linkz to take u there easier for abit of the info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FreeLife

now they r recruitin peepz for a new group to sell tiz. so the payz rilli high! began from $1k+ at 1st month. den when u go up the lvlz,ur gonna be a millionaire sumhow...(includes some missing important infoz. lolz...)
their hq from wat i noe is sumwhere near golden landmark. since we're a new group wich juz started,we dont have a proper meetin place yet.(now searchin 4 1 la!) wan more detailz contact me or tok to me on my tagboard.(the missing infoz will be told directly den.)

well,my cuz recruited me so it counted as he's my boss. for some extra info for the early birdz, my cuz boss say haf training session on either one of tiz weekends(sun or sat). after tat the boss will blanja makan us all after training. tat meanz he got big $$$!!! so tiz job iz sortta more den real! so if u peepz hu read tiz muz tell me if u wan latest by tiz friday mornin!

well,few oledi ok. juz nid several more to join n we can move like a moving fortress on wheelz!!!

No comments: