Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dark Historiez Revealed

blogger still sux like hell.....

a post too important to skip...

well,itz bin quite sumtime since hez here. juz momentz ago he'd left to try n get bak into his own home. these sure are dark depressing timez.

juz rilli hit me on my nerves havin to go through all tiz hell. after the story was told of the family feud,it soundz like bullshit to me!
wished him luk n safe journey to heal self. (ape aku bebual ni? lolz.)

so,today i skipped skool so as to chill out my achin ankle. hehe...
in the evenin juz now my work juz called me. so tomolo the trainin beganz. the sain ting iz tat it started at 8am! haf to wake up damn early in the mornin sia to go to bishan ite. haizzz...

y cant the world b plain cheerful n happy wifout all these depressin n cloudy momentz in life? god to test our soulz? sumtimez itz juz bing overdone to pissed us off. tiz iz y i will fite bak...

sidetracked~~~

still staring at the flower within all these debrises,i was halted by a big bang behind me. it seems the war wasn't really over. i turned around and found a gigantic mechanical monster standing there infront of me. the odds are bad now. but thanks to the liight from the lone flower,i decided it's time to strike back the evil forces of darkness surrounding me with a hundred and ten percent of everything i've lived for. i ran towards it while grabbing on a long metal pole rod nearby. a fight for the right life has begun... i fear death,but it dosen't mean i can't fight it back.

No comments: