Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Yesterdayz Newz Today

moshi moshi alienz!

thursday mornin go chek up at kkh again. not a long wait like last time. hehe... b4 c doc me n my mother go eat breakfast at the kopitiam there. eggz n toast. den we go c the prof/doc at the klinik. after done,den go to rafflez hospital 4 lunch. met up wif my father there.

woohoo~~~ chiken chop! after tat my father go bak work n we go bak to tamp. my mother gone bak home 1st n i went "hunting" for the goodz. later at home i slack infront of com the entire day. lolz... no life. haha! guess wat? the entire day i was walkin wif my left ankle makin troublez again. sianzzz... i tink i last got my medicine was 4 monthz ago. now tatz a record for me.

todayz the day man... goin out wif the gang later in the evenin to be hapi! so,hapi b'day sin n hapi belated b'day waz! waz,come bak skool la!

No comments: