Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Great And Bad Timez

gotta b special for tiz post cos of tiz blogger posting error. sian...

on tuesday we go fly kite. since our project was yet changed again,now we juz gotta make kitez n teach it to the year one studentz of tan-shiz klass.

anywayz,for today(a wednesday) great n irritatin shit happenz... u guyz are enuf wif troublin me wif ur ideaz kay? luky i got some fwenz to kool me down n made me myself n no one else.

i haf a reason for bing hu i am. i can be wat u want if i want to. the ting iz,itz no fun if i am wat u wan me to be. in the past i am as wat u said of wat i shuld be. it was a mistake in my life. havin a lock turned forward non-stop has coses me to be hated,made fun off n very boring. if i rewind tat very lock,i am the best a person culd ever be. of cos i can set it forward again if i rilli wan to n if itz rilli neccessary.

u tellin me? u hav loadz more conz den i do.of cos i noticed ur proz too but rilli,u dont realise ur conz at all.

i was oledi pissed off dayz ago n tat feelin iz still within me. itz kool i can keep it in safely. tiz time i'm more pissed cosin my heart to burn on the inside. i'll show u the success of my life iz better den ur borin world. in my wordz,ur a homey n i'm an explorer.
u stay stuck indoorz gainin nottin much but i went out n handle tingz first-hand. wich life iz better? the explorer of coz...

well,now thursday i noe. in the mornin later skool got p.e. again. hope tiz time will be great again.
letz c... letz put a grin to hide the madness within tomolo n c how they tink...

No comments: