Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've Been Buzy

sry for the long wait for my update. bin rilli buzy wif work n i'm makin baby stepz to victory. 2moloz gonna b an interestin day. hope tingz'll work out. oso nid to plan the klass chalet sia~~~ but i tink nid to wait for nisa n her tiket. den we're gone to confirm it. ok i'm updatin juz to tell u guyz i'm workin,so nothin else much to say. detailz of my work? not tellin yet if u dunno. i noe some can guess n some oledi noe. so freak it man.

planz for nxt few weekz:

watch movie wif my sis,clash of the titans.
maybe goin malaysia to fish,
a klass chalet,
maybe a pri klass reunion not noein happenin or not,
skool resultz for my enrolment n ite resultz,
n the rest of the time work.

many tingz to do huh? haha! chious!

sidetracked~~~

walking at the meadow by the forest,i had my eyes everywhere looking out for anything out of the ordinary in that situation. the quietness of the forest was eerie but the meadow seemed cheerful. why a split of land? suddenly i heard something from above me. i looked up to see a plane going pass me from above. then something dropped from that plane which landed a few meters away in front of me. the plane then just continues to fly on forward as if i was never seen from the sky. i rushed for the item that fell in front of me and picked it up. it was a scroll. i slowly unbind it and have a look at it's contents. a treasure map! but it isn't an ordinary map. something about it just gave off an eerie aura like the dark forest beside me. i looked around to see no one and decided to go treasure hunting as a treasure map is in my hand. i looked at the map again and it has an animated drawing of an arrow that pointed towards the dark forest. next adventure? i stared down the path where the arrow was pointing and just smiled. forwards i go! bring on all the challenges!

No comments: