Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Cheshire Cat's Smile

chilled after bing bak from another day of work! ok peepz,herez watz up. i am now workin as a promoter. dunno howz it gonna be but a challenge in life has risen from the ashes.
dont worry guyz,itz all kool. my fwen hong hao got me in. he's solid proof itz ok.
so herez how my day goes. pretty short explanation rilli.

juz listen n pay attention on howz the business will be done n den i have a chance for a 1st meeting. wif my parentz. so called have new fwenz now,my senior mr jeremy n hong hao came bak wif me to help out wif my 1st presentation. or so called presentation. anywayz,it goes on can be said smoothly. got some tipz n learned from a few mistakes. i didnt even get a chance for an opening or ending. ouh well. 1st time rite? itz ok.

so tomolo i'll be goin to office again to try n get to noe n learn more stuffz. yes even though itz on a sunday. hehe~~~
anywayz,if u guyz look up in the sky now,u can see the beautiful crescent moon. it rilli looked like the catz smile from alice in wonderland. beautiful ting aint it?

tatz it for now la. one more ting from yesterdayz original phrase of the day. letz juz make it todayz. so...

phrase of the day? kirim salam medusa!

haha!

No comments: