Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice In Wonderland [IN 3D] Review

itz bin a long time since i did a movie review! hello again peepz! iman here bak for more reviewin from my side of view.

alice in wonderland in 3d iz one of those fairy tales tat getz a zest n touch upz. the story iz partially predictable but still,it had a decent way of showin tingz n a great near ending situation. the best part of the show was the mad hatterz victory dance! damn itz kool n funny! haha!

so my pointz for tiz show?

4 out of 5!

a good show worth ur time!

ouh,n itz my 1st 3d movie too. the 3d was nice n i rilli shut my eyez when sumthin was thrown "into" my face. haha! a lil bit more ex den the normal ticket price for the normal version, but still, itz ok n worth it.

ok,so nxt incomin moviez to watch?
i even got a list ready :

"clash of the titans",

"prince of persia" n

"ironman 2".

any more will be cheked out soon. ouh n i rilli wanna chek out "percy jackson and the lightning thief" n "my name is khan". havent get a chance to watch them. well tatz it for tiz review. stay tune ya'll!

No comments: