Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, July 13, 2009

It Was Lengthy Dude...

ok peepz,best fun happened today! skool was ok tiz monday mornin. did a few assignmentz in klass den we're gone.
after skool me,nunu,abu,sin n lynn hang out outside skool while otherz go bak 1st. ape lagi,main kard la while chillin out. rilli fun sia playin uno. the 2nd game i play was damn long sia between me,lynn n nunu! sial la! one hour plus like tat sia! haha!
den played a few more game den play bluff wif my other kardz.
quite fun la we had. ^-^ after tat we all go bak oledi. i tink i 1st time sia after skool den we juz lepak outside till dark. n klass finished at 3pm u noe... gone bak at 7 plus...

last i heard mr lee either wan blanja us go movie or sumthin. he tinkin harry potter'z latest movie. some haf other thoughtz. well hu noez yea? ouh ouh,n mr lee said tat the f1 job wich i signed up for has the trainin nxt week at bishan ite. cant wait sia!

damn...my life rilli iz happenin...

n 2molo mornin chek up at kkh. den after tat dunno la if got time i go skool or else juz meet up wif me buddiez.

king of luk!!!

No comments: