Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ideaz

itz bin a long day man...skool was ok juz now. tomolo 4 me onli half day as half the klass kena start the test oledi... yup,itz tat time of the term again... how troublesome...

anywayz,mine iz on thursday. yea i tink i can do it. but for mr leez incomin test n assignment,i'm so screwed up. not gonna do well tiz term for his lessonz i'm afraid. bin skippin the 1st half of his entire lesson. miss out quite a bit. sianzzz...

well,after skool juz now go home 1st den go out again for the work meetin. so me,syukri n abu go to bugis to meet up wif the seniorz.
alot of explainin n i sortta get a few ideas on how to work it out. hmmm...it seemz ur takin precautionz bout the entire ting eh. well i'll stay neutral so go on n take the safety measurez. juz b quik cos hu noez how long itz gonna hold out.
bin quite interestin havin a combination of me,abu n my cuz. we r so noisy man! shey abu! kawan baru nampak! haha!

so i juzed update on watz goin on for now. i wonder if i culd pull anyone in? time to reseacrh!!!

No comments: