Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Butterfly In The Stomach

haizzz...tingz r harder den expected. tanx ar ya'll...if u guyz had juz joined,the dream iz a reality...itz still ok though.

tiz mornin go out wif me cuzzy make our debit card for the work. den juz now i go out again after comin bak to mit me fwen,shaun...
he juz wanna haf a tok wif me. gurl problemz... lolz... nvr rilli tot he had any. well shaun,if i were u ar,i'll choose no! there r otherz out there tat r better for u. by the story u told me,shez a *****!!!

den got phone call of doom from syukri.... -_-"

our work pay dropped from 1k to 300 bcos we no enuf peepz to start the company!
wth? den the boss say wan go celebrate some more! wth? lolz... boss,if 400 den ok la but 300?
nvm la...at least still get sumthin out of it all. not too bad rilli. pressure iz rilli unhealthy man...
well later got trainin mit up at kembangan mrt. hope it goez well...

oso got feelin like i rilli need to start workin oledi. lackin behind in experience against my fwenz. i tink it iz time to began breaking my bak...well,gotta find another job den. of cos i still in wif tiz job oso la.

No comments: