Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Jalan Raya Wif The Gang!

to all peepz around the world! welcome to my blog again! yesterday was a great n tiring day for me. yea i went jln raye wif my ite matez. it was one of the best dayz man! ok so herez how it goes.

i n nisa reached the meetin point 1st exactly at 2.30pm wich was our meetin time. den abu,sin n efa came at 3pm. lolz. funny ting iz,the lorry tat was to pik us up wasnt around yet. the hell... waited for nearly 3 hourz sia!about 5 plus later den the lorry came wif waz,his fwen,ijam the driver n fiq. ok now we're all there. n so we made our way to lynnz place.
we were onli at lynnz place for awhile b4 we made our way to nunuz place. of cos tiz iz where lynn foloed us too. after nunuz place we went to fiqz place. of cos den nunu foloed us too. n so after fiqz place it was my place.
at least my place aint so quiet like last year. hehe~~~ more fun la yesterday since most of us are around.ok den after my place it was abuz. after tat i felt too damn tired so i went home 1st while the otherz went to sinz place nxt. sry guyz i cant last longer. no hard feelingz? so after i got home,i took a short bath n i went to sleep straight. knocked out pretty fast rilli wif my body all sored from the adventure in tiz life.
it was great fun guyz. c ya'll again pretty soon! the YOG trainin iz about to commence once again...

No comments: