Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Brain Freezed

i am a triceratop! rawr! chek out the frill!

ok,juz a quik update on my so called "self-therapy",today iz quite a fine day. woke up at 12pm n got a call from "shadow". so we met up at arcade n passed him his stuffz. i played some great songz on the guitar hero man! woohoo!!! i am 1st in easy mode! but a train wreck at medium...

so we saw some funny shit at the arcade. itz stupid but cute. tiz lil boy n his father played a racin game. the lil boy iz still like,4 or 5 yearz old. hiz feet cant even reach the pedal n so his father,wich iz on his side as an opponent,put his feet on the kidz gas pedal to make him move forward. other funny ting iz,the toddler was drivin the wrong way! me n shadow laughed quite a lot after seeing tat. haha!

so after abit of a break,i continued to own the guitar hero arcade game. played a full tiring 4 roundz. n den it was oledi 1.30pm. so i went off 1st from the arcade. hmm... went to recoil n got myself a new shirt. itz white n formal. rilli nice if i say so myself. so,another ting iz,i did sumthin no one else noez. haha! it seemz the only peep to notice was my brother. he sayz itz nice. wonder wat the other peepz will say yea?

n oso i tried to get sumthin but it seemz to be way more troublesome den expacted. at least i tried rite? i tink i shuld get new glasses. n den the itemz... well it was a downer being unable to get'em but there iz abit of a bright side. i found $10 on the floor man! haha! i wondered if it actually belong to tat guy? hu noez. still,wif tat find,it sure brighten up my spiritz.

so after the adventure i had infront of my house,i went behind my house to get some snax. long time since i've bin there. the cheese friez were godly nice! had a brain freeze too after drinkin the "my all time fav" green apple ice blend. sweet sharp pain in the skull! haha!
well den,still slightly pissed off but tanx to some peepz,they rilli do show their concernz for me. i am so thankful to have them around. ^-^

No comments: