Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You're A Butters Skangaroo!

todayz juz an ok ok day. got in skool juz in time n finally started to do the editing for our video! it looked awesome man! cant wait till itz all finish n completed n ranked out. hehe~~~
yea tatz most of it of wat we did in skool. after skool got no much planz so i juz went on to kfc wif khidir,dino n danny to have a taste of the new black pepper chiken. itz rilli nice man!

after tat i went bak home 1st coz my ankle was startin to actin up again. izzit my body reachin itz limit in tiz life? itz all in pain as if decomposing away while i'm still alive. a lil trouble gettin bak home. but when i got rested oledi,itz much2 better now. so juz incase,2molo i'll be skippin skool again. hey i have a reason ok! n a good one too.

so to my klassmatez,i'll c u guyz nxt week. n those hu wonder watz the title meanz,onli a few in my circle noez. haha!

for thy shalt be healed by thy power of prayer,may thy health be one and all forever be forsaken. (i tried...)

No comments: