Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Burst-ary!

hey peepz! quite awhile since i updated tiz blog. hehe~~~ sry ar,got shit to do.
anywayz,i am now a lil richer! finally got my bursary n planned on spendin it on those certain stuffz. the certain stuffz? hmm~~~

shades,guitar,shoes n maybe a belt n a vest.

well hu noes yea? so i'm not skoolin anymore. or will i? planned on workin my ass off to get a livin sumhow. peepz around me had been noisy wif ups n downs of tiz part of my life. zzz... chill out peepz! i can handle it. have faith in me k? it will be alrite! ^-^
ouh ya! tiz pix iz quite a long time oledi. it was the day when i go to west coast mall (i tink tatz the mallz name...) for a cosplay event tat i passed by a shop sellin tiz awesome potato twister! itz at outram mrt station there if u wanna go have a try at it. not inside la! outside a shoppin mall tat one. a rilli small shoppin mall too.
well since skool iz fuked,i got tiz pix above tat i found to show part of wat we learned. technically itz partially true. haha! but onli for those sec skool lessonz k?

so tatz it for todayz update. found out got no plan for later. sian sean u dont wan go... zzz~~~ fine! i'll try ask sumone else. i oso gotta go chek if the money iz in the bag yet. later ya'llz!

No comments: