Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Damn You Man.....

tat iz a towel after i wipe my hair! rawk on!

yosh! today last day of skool. not rilli how i tot it will b but itz still all good. in skool not many came. juz a rilli small amount in klass man... well,after skool me,abu,nisa lynn n fiq go tamp kfc to eat. den after tat we hang at the big mac for awhile while playin uno kardz! lolz! bising sia kite.
well,tatz preety much the onli stuffz we did today but we managed to haf enuf fun.

den now therez tiz other problem... fuk u man nvr listen to us. now in trouble because u nvr listen. oily platez u juz rinse nvr use soap! u retard or wat? gettin noisy on me juz b'cos of u. stressin me to tok to u. i tink ur not gonna listen r u? if ur not,den sumthin worst mite happen. juz listen n do it fuk dammit! egoist jerk! even ur pissin me off! haizzz..... -_-"


yeah i tink tatz it for complainin now.....stressin me on a great nice warm afternoon juz to tok to make sure you do it. it shuld be against the law for such a ting! u will pay for tiz dammit!

No comments: