Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Dapat Baju Raya Baru!!!

RAWR!!!

elo peepz! in the mornin juz now i rilli diid force myself to wake up from a late nite like rite now. me,my bro n my parentz go geylang to get our new raye clothez! the great bit iz tat i had aimed it b4 so itz easy to get!
got a rilli damn nice kool blue color for tiz year! sry abu i felt like i juz rilli nid it at tat time. tatz y i asked u the emergency question early.

so after gettin my baju raya,i go bak to tamp alone as my family go find n walk around geylang bazaar abit more. met up wif abu n rahim at tamp there n we go watch a movie. the title iz "The Proposal". itz great man! a hilarious luv story of a boss n her secretary. it does have some mature themez in it too u noe. so itz most likely m16.
the pix above was taken while waitin for the time the movie was goin to start.

so after the movie,me,abu n rahim go to food culture n break our fast there. rahim had chiken rice,abu nasi padang n i had my fav chiken chop! after eat we straight away go geylang (for me again) to look around for rahim'z n abu'z baju raye. hope they got their choices.

finally after all these yearz! i finally had a dengdeng! it tastez great! even though itz a lil ex. so the pix below were taken when we were havin a lil snack n rest from the search.




i tink missin 1 pix. abu~~~
ouh well. allz great n endz well. not much for me actually. pushed myself abit too far again n i hurt my ankle again. itz onli for awhile though. itz kool guyz! juz chill!
anywayz,i had a great time out n hope tat the coming holiday will have more dayz like tiz day.

so sayonara peepz! say hi to ur pet short nose elephants for me!

No comments: