Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Break It Down!

the month of september... miserable timez rite now. examz r close n i rilli nid to get the engine running. since i'm a "short distance runner", i'll run onli at the end where i can get tingz straight!

anklez still healing from the injury n i'm sortta struggling to take tingz into my head. luv life iz sick but i'm gettin tingz on slowly my way.
anywayz,juz in skool was okok. i was in the last minute mode to start studying. hey,tatz my way of gettin tingz done. came to skool abit late and i pretty much got myself another solo lecture. great man! i got plenty into the head. but as usual i nid referancez to score.
feelin slightly pissed off tanx to some wormz. i tink i juz wanna be a king tat c hiz peepz suffering faces of regretz. gettin deeper into tiz brain of mine,i wanna be greatful by those of whom i had helped. but hey peepz,tiz iz juz a feelin of mine. so dont bother about it too much k? hehe...

i tink itz tiz friday tat the YOG practice iz gonna be on. n now i got mail from the f1 too to get a pix of myself n get on wif the e-trainin. troublesome... i do soon la.
other den the usual happenin nowadayz,nottin else much happened. so later peepz!

No comments: