Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OMG!!! Wat Izzit Now??? T-T

hey peepz. i'm in deep shit now. y u wonder? well,my personal laptop iz havin a damn big problem. it can even be turned on! omg!!! y must it be spoil??? now i am going to die of total boredom! how to fix sia? anyone can help?

well rite now i am juz freakin luky cos my bro let me use his com til i sumhow get my own fixed. y muz my com make problemz now? i feel like i wanna cry oledi sia. sobzzz...

so later on i am meetin up wif tasha n shuld be abu oso to study. rite now i am feelin sort of unwell too. difficulty in breathing n feeling quite giddy. haizzz... i'm rilli smacked wif bad luk today. exam tomolo. how sia? feelin so uncomfartable no matter wat i do.

rilli wanna cry sia my com not working. T-T

No comments: