Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Raya 2009

hey peepz! itz bin onli a few dayz of raya oledi! my collection iz so expacted. in my family,onli the 1st 3 dayz were lively man... haizzz~~~ tiz iz wat happened when raya iz on a skool week. the kidz go skool onli after a day or 2 holiday.

sadly so far,i onli got bout 60 dollarz onli in 3 dayz. sad yeah? well c'mon,i'm a teen n oledi near an adult. hehe~~~ my baju raya nice rite? a bright blue to shine through it all!
the pix above iz on the early mornin of monday wich iz the 2nd day of raya. the rest at the bottom were taken on the 1st day mornin. family pix time!
therez 5 of us! featuring me,my sis,my bro,patrick n spongebob! haha! y luk sia got them in the pix!itz bin a kool few dayz. not rilli lookin forward much anywayz to anyone else visitin.
well anywayz,tiz friday iz the f1 day! haha! cant wait to work man! i hope tingz will go smoothly for me n the gang durin those 3 dayz. i bet itz gonna be freakin tiring once i kena activated. hehe~~~
tatz it for now. not much rilli. so later ya'llz n slamat ari raye aidilfitri! bile nak jln raye eh?

No comments: