Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, September 18, 2009

End Of Ramadan 2009

tiz my fwenz,iz a gun! bang bang!

missin updatez again!

16 sept 2009,wed

tiz day iz a rilli tuff day for me. due to my broz skool project,i didnt get much sleep at all at nite. hehe... so in the day time i had another f1 meetin at simei ite. it was rilli juz sort of a lil meetin for updatez n questionz for the f1 dayz. actually spent onli bout an hour for it,den after tat me n the involved gang went to the canteen to slack for a moment. when it was time,we went off but i went off in a separate way cos i was to eat out wif my sec skool gang.
met up wif shaun 1st den aiman. hafiz turned up last but izzwan nvr made it. so we went to break our fast at the eatin place of memories,long john silver simei. haha! it was great man! i hadn't laughed so much for quite awhile! my cheekz rilli hurt from all the laughin we had while tokin bout hows life n the freakin past! we had so much fun tokin,we went bak home quite late tat nite. best dayz man! planning another outing wif 'em again soon after raye.

17 sept 2009,thur

finally! after weeks of juz tokin on the phone,i finally met up wif aryenti! i met up wif her at city hall n we were to eat out togeter. tasha was supposed to tag along but no...she dont want to. haizzz... so it rilli was juz me n her. we had a nice chat n she sure laugh at me for my random actz. aku tripped ok not fall!!! haha! after eat go slack at the marina steps. so we take pix togeter.

therez rilli more pix but itz all wif her now. dunno when la i can get. got few nice onez sia tat i juz muz have! so went bak our seperate wayz at 9pm. den i recalled tat i nid to do sumthin at geylang so i went there alone. yea alone!
i get a final taste of dendeng there n finally had my chapal for raya! sadly it was exactly like my broz exept tat itz a size bigger. lolz. bin great gone out wif u yenti. nxt time kluar lagi la. ajak sape2 ke like abu or tasha lor gitu.



18 sept 2009,fri-today


ok peepz so juz now i had trouble wakin up again cos so freakin tired as last nite i helped out my bro wif his project. went off to bishan ite in the afternoon while rainin to get my f1 uniform n tags. hope it'll be all kool n stuff. i got a size large! n it was too freakin large for me! i hope tat day can change. so den went to eat out again. finally i ate the mega mcspicy for the first time ever since it came out again! itz bin so long man since i ate at mcdonalds! after eat got lil celebration n den go home.

for now tatz all of it summarized. personal lappy still thrashed n i tink it cant b repaired easily. raya iz technically only 1 day away! so,selamat hari raya aidilfitri to all the muslim readerz out there! enjoying holiday n i'm havin a life!
c ya'll on my nxt post on dunno when! byez!

No comments: