Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Kill Or Not To Kill (Aug 14 Updated)

Black Legs Sanji of One Piece

tiz iz totally worst den i expacted...

hey ya,yesterday my lil bro b'day. skool was ok n nite my family went out to eat. i got some pix but due to blogger being such a jackass,i am unable to post any now.

so anywayz,today wasnt a bad day. great momentz n i actually learn in skool. important oledi sia to half-pay attention in klas. exam near oledi.
i wasnt able to be online at home since last week was b'cos my house iz goin through some changes. no internet for a week. sux... but now,i am back on baby!!!

i'll juz update again soon now tat i am able. so for now,chious amigoz!

n life iz great~~~ goin through a lil tough time...

No comments: