Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Awkward Dude...

huh?

hey peepz,today i went to skool n tingz r great man! skool was kool. life iz great. did a lil test n den some rest. after skool iz sortta weird n awkward. after all tiz time,finally tok to her again. found out some damn questionz tat left me hanging big time.
i tink it mite happen but den hu the hell was it all tiz time? i tink it culd be the one called,"curse of the black pearl". some of my guyz have bin tokin bout tat peep. maybe itz my turn eh?

tat peep sortta give me cluez last time but i dont rilli give a damn much den. scary man... but still i cant point fingerz wifout proper proof. tat peep iz a copycat n oso a damn big egoist! wantz to be number one in everythin by pissin the otherz off. i used to respect tat peep quite a bit but now,itz all lost. playin wif peepz heartz,tat peep aint human no more. screw tat peep i tink it'll be on my hated list 4eva. (mcm la aku nak buat poem yg tak terjadi ini...)

nervousness iz the enemy. pluck up some courage n speak out properly. hope i did not make a bad approach. i seem to have made few badz but i hope nxt time will be kool.

(-_-") haizzzzzzzzzzzz......................

No comments: