Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Painted (Aug 14 Updated)

Usopp/Sogeking of One Piece

friday,7 augat nite i was out wif the gang.came bak damn late sia! eat at lau pa sat. bin quite sumtime since i ate there. hehe~~~ lepak was okok. i was stressed the past few dayz so i nid a reset for my brain from it all. after tat nitez outin,my brain gone all blank. sweet! tanx to god for the relaxin nite sky...

saturday,8 aug

today woke up quite late due to last nite tiring outin. got chiken rice for breakfast n my house was in a mess. havin a redecoration,the rest of the day was spent paintin the wallz. till nite,gone bak to sleep again.

sunday,9 aug

national day! hapi b'day singapore! the rest of the day was again spent on paintin the house for hari raya wich iz in about 1 month from now. cant wait man. den collection! n another step closer to the f1 job dayz! today iz oso my uncles b'day in malaysia. great yea?

monday,10 aug

today holiday due to national day yesterday. house still left half undone n the time of the day was to paint the rest. it seems tat 3 dayz aint enuf to paint the entire house properly.

tuesday/today,11 aug

in skool rite now tryin me best to update me blog rite now wif tiz blogger prob. i tink when itz ok i'll edit tiz post too. skool iz half way now,n itz goin great. hapi today!!!

No comments: