Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

PikNik!!! (My Skin Hurtz...)

well guyz,i juz got bak from an outing wif me peepz from the ite.
well,1st,me,zura,nunu n abu meet up at bedok int at 11 in the mornin.den we go surprise visit nisa at her place.haha!
after tat den go to east coast beach lor.got abit of trouble findin a spot at 1st,but den ok oledi ar soon.

so den kite2 pun makan la dulu sikit2 kan? lepas tu ade time to take pix lagi. ^-^
den after eatin awhile,sin came on his bike. yup,he cycled all the way from home. den not long later,fiq n nash oso reach oledi.
den we ambik more pix 2geter la.




mcm2 pose la kite ni...hehe...
yea!!! i was here!
sin cycling on the beach.
well after tiz,me n nisa go swim at the beach.sial ar! the wavez damn cantik kepe? best rabak siol! mandi for quite awhile.haha! so much fun! while swimin,me n nisa saaw an eagle cathin a fish sia.nice sight.tiz one got more pix but most not wif me ar.they're wif nisa or zura.

o ya,abu got for me another one of those hatz. n tiz time itz a blak one wich i've bin searching for quite awhile.tanx ash!
den more pix togeter! masa ni waz dan koon dah sampai dah.efa oso haf,wif her fwen oso ar.but they're not 2geter for too long.





den nisa,zura n nunu go bak 1st.paham2 la diorang tinggal jauh.well nisa tak la tapi dia ade stuff nak kene gi.
den afterwardz the rest of us pun enjoy ar ambik gambar 2geter.














nite approaches,the moonz in the sky oledi...time for us to go bak soon.
1st fiq n nash go bak ar. den the rest of us hang ard for awhile.den i n abu go bak.sin overnite sey.kasihan gitu die sorang2.
masa balik me n abu found out efa blom bgone lagi.so kite meet up kat bustop ar den go home 2geter.

now i here oledi tryin to post tiz as fast as possible.haizzzzz.....sabar sikit ar korang.hehe...
got more pix soon.i'll post'em up soon.oso got pix from me birthday wich i still havent get yet sia.haha! man....kalau khidir dgn garlic bread die ade lagi gerek sia! haha!
o ya....i kena mild sunburn too...sianzzz...

No comments: