Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fighting The Sun Rays

i dunno if some of u have seen tiz pix oledi or not at my other portalz. so,herez for the peepz who havent seen them!

the past 2 dayz (yesterday n today actually) had been the hardest n fun time of tiz season for my group. the shooting were a success even if some were rushed n panicked (sry~~~) to be done. dont rilli have the perfect style but itz still all kool. we're still studentz after all. after today,we were big time right on schedule. everything needed to be done was done. mostly actually. so yea,therez still a few more partz n we'll be continuing nxt tuesday.

yay i got bursary! for top 25% they say. lolz.

n so tomolo iz cny. gong xi fa cai to my chinese peepz! i spelled them rite,rite? maybe only got outing. havent get freakin answer from the organiser. yes u shaun koh! zzz~~~ lolz.

ok,so now i got a few dayz rest from the shootin n oso got time to heal my injury,the crushed n slitted toe. (ouch!) ouh itz not too bad now. cut off the extra skin oledi. haha! gross i noe! haha!

ouh,n ever since i dropped my phone yesterday,itz gone slightly haywire lately. no!!!!! shuld i get a new phone wif my bursary? zzz~~~

No comments: