Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Pet Godzilla Roars Me To Hurry

finally not lazy enuf to put up tiz pix from last thursdayz seoul garden eating day outing. haha! enjoy the pix peepz!meat n chix all the way!ice-cream tower~~~abumaggie n kennyfiq n efayusheng n dannythe cam juz luvz us! haha! me n senfeat. mr lee~~~zura,yanni n christine (a.k.a. gorgeous)group photoz!

the last dayz of relaxing are finally at an end. tomolo will be shootin again for our video. n we now seemed to be in a big crisis. khidir cant make it due to unforseen circumstances. tatz the bad newz. the good newz iz tat we have a stunt double. itz danny. yea he'll be featured in our vid. hehe~~~

zzz~~~ damn reshootz. cant complain though. juz gotta do our best. n i juz found the extra cam battery in my bag wif me n not wif dino who charges them up. lolz~~~ fogot to take out. fogot it even existed. haha! anywayz,tingz are gonna be tough now tat we are technically behind schedule. fuk it. gotta make tomoloz shot our last. den start wif the editing. den nxt week we'll be startin wif the presentation preperation. speedin up process time. cant slack tiz nxt few dayz.

u noe,i juz wanna say tiz. itz about tiz weird ass dream i had few days ago. itz hilarious i'm tellin u. herez how it goes:

i was a pro guitarist. playin a guitar n mindin my own bussiness at a void deck wif chix hangin around me. (lolz! big dream. haha!) my father came to me n told me itz time to go bak home. u c,it was around afternoon when all tiz happen. so i went off by going through tiz bus interchange leaving the chix behind. den my father told me to buy chiken rice for my mother bak home. conveniently there was a hawker centre rite smack in the middle of the interchange full of buses. so i went off n bought a big size chiken rice while my father goes on ahead bak 1st. itz like 5 chiken rice put into 1! now tatz heaven for me. haha! so den i went off bak home. it was rilli fast to be evening oledi. i went up the stairz to the 2nd floor when my home was (as seen in my dream) at 7th floor. i went into wat seemed conveniently to be my relatives place wich i nvr noe hu they are rilli at the 2nd floor. i went in n headed for their kitchen to grab a drink. went to a bedroom wif an elevator in it. so yea i entered the elevator wif many other starngerz inside. itz funny cause my sis was in there too i tink. as the door closes the room turned dark. yes it has windowz. itz still totally dark inside. the elevator moves down den went forward. yes! the elevator moves forwardz! den the windows brighten up n we were in a forest on a train track. we reached tiz one train platform wif many passengerz lining up. i went out of tat elevator/train n went towardz a genetorz closet room only to came out into my unknown relatives living room again! i turned around n say bye to my "relatives" n went out of the house n rushed up the staircase to my place. when i was on top,tiz iz where the title of tiz blog comes from. it seemz tat i have a pet godzilla the height of around 2m tall! it roared at me tellin me to hurry up wif the chiken rice as my father was gettin impatient waitin for me. i told my godzilla, "ok,ok i'm coming!" so i rushed into the house an passed the chiken rice to my father n onto the table. my mother was already sittin there waitin while weaving away at here blanket. godzilla tried to enter the house but seemz to be too tall for the door. i went to it n said,"u seemed to be taller den b4 i went out juz now. sry but u gotta stay outside the house now." godzilla gave a sighing roar n went out. my father came out n it seemz i have a front yard. a front yard? at lvl 7 hdb flat? tiz yard iz not small ok. itz huge like the onez u c americans have on tv. he went into tiz one big white container in our frontyard n godzilla was oledi in there lying down on the ground. n tatz it! tatz all of the dream i had tat i remembered!

whew~~~ tatz one long story juz for my dream. wat kind of dreamz do u guyz have? as crazy as mine? haha! anywayz,feelin abit bored rite now. gotta go off doin sumthin. later ya'llz. c'ya on the nxt post.

No comments: