Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nisa Iz 21

hapi b'day kakak nisa! dah satu kat blakang lagi... hehe~~~

so ok,today skool was ok. went for p.e. n had a decent badminton game as usual. after tat break. fuk sia singh. gettin in our lifez way. sin kena sia. u wan noe for wat? singh tot he was on drugz! wat an idiot! zzz~~~ we were tired from p.e. ok? black shit...

so klass was oso decent. an irritatin part took place in our project. but itz kool. hehe~~~ we're trying to stand out man! ouh well,to avoid anymore complicationz juz let it go la. itz kool man. ^-^

after skool go get cake for nisa. oreo cheese cake from mcdonald iz good enuf since we're on short budget. good time. oso,the twisted feelin within me resurface n caused me to be abit down. muz i choose? how wuld i break it to them? there goes my feelingz as they twistz away.

No comments: