Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What If I Must Make An Impossible Choice?

skool was a downer. not onli was there nearly no one,technically therez nothin left to do except for a final pass of work.

tanx to mr lee makin a surprise appearance when no one was around,khidir called me n tell me i gotta be in skool early so i culd pass the assignmentz to him. (khidir was the onli one there at 9am.) pain in the ass i rushed from bed n into the toilet. but when i reached skool,damn sway sia! juz miss him left! so juz pass our work to miss sharlene. (the new teacher tatz takin care of us.)

after tat juz slack abit in klass where there are onli 6 peepz inside until time to go. zzz~~~ onli in skool for around an hour like tat. den khidir n me go bedok int n met up wif dino who juz came from nyp doin his test. took quite awhile but den we go orchard road far east to have our lunch. after tat juz go walk around n snap pix (above) until around 4pm i tink? go bak to tamp den slack some more wif snax. den i go bak 1st as i noe i have to drop a load. lolz. ouh,n i even get blisterz on my last small toes. damn shoe aint seasoned yet? ouh well...

so today wasnt tat bad. it was kool. rite now i juz have a feelin like sumthin nidz to be done some how b4 time runz out. i feel like i have to make an impossible choice but also seemz obvious. y muz fate be cruel as tiz tingz came up the way it iz now? will i even succeed in doin it? will i be happy in the end wif my choice? so many questionz all runnin around in my head n yet time isnt enuf to let them keep runnin.

pliz show me the rite path. give me some signz n opportunities to make the path visible before me so tat i can continue on the cruel road. zzz~~~ still,gotta stay positive in life though.

No comments: