Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, February 14, 2011

I So Wanna Go Gaming!

hey peepz! been awhile eh? how u peepz doin? i not rilli good though. got a severe case of cramp on my rite hip n leg joint area. god damn irritating n uncomfortably painful sia! so tiz mornin juz now go for my medicine jab. thank goodness itz gettin better. but still i nid a few dayz more of rest. sianz~~~

orite man! my ite entrance result is juz around the corner! i hope i get into gaming development. my luv for gaming is unmatched u noe. hehe~~~

storiez of the past few weeks? juz the usual stuffz! mh-ing all the way man! yeah got the psp back. a lil prob occurs but it shuld be all kool...

suppose to meet up wif abu today but since i am hurt bad,i culdnt join or meet up wif him. sianzzz~~~ rilli man,my injuries are the only thing tat stops me from meetin up wif my friends.

ouh well,thingz happened for a reason rite? peace out peepz.

No comments: