Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

So Exhausted.....

yo! yesterday had a great chalet man! rilli enjoyed ourselves very much. all the bbq food, playing card games, telling ghost stories... after all the awesome time spent, my body iz so exhausted. it was a memory to be treasured. we rilli did quite a bonding session togeter rilli well u noe?

ouh kay, finally got the psp back! got the new memory card but the game add onz arent available yet. finally get to play more den 2 games. but of coz wif new itemz comes complications. freagin hell. tiz saturday go chiken free flow event! den hope on tat day oso get myself the new games lor.

ok peepz! tatz all for now. n the chinese peepz commenting on my blog iz still at it. fagz~~~ chious ya'llz!

No comments: