Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice Review

hey peepz! another reviewing! yesterday i went for the sneak peek of the sorcerer's apprentice! hell yea it was awesome! to me, itz a step above harry potter! the magic display n effectz are rilli kool! love the dragon part! putting science n magic togeter,it made all seemz tat magic iz possible in real life. lolz~~~

my ratez?

4 out of 5!

culd be better. got a feelin there will be a sequel. ouh n tokin about harry potter,the last movie iz comin out soon! n itz in 2 partz! letz juz hope the movie wasnt rushed like order of phoenix n half blood prince. cos the 5th n 6th movie sortta sucked. my best fav so far was the 4th. goblet of fire...

anywayz, cant wait for tekken to come out within the next several dayz! juz hope itz not like the legend of chun-li where itz a lil awkward...

No comments: