Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sickenin Ass Holez

yes ar! pay iz in another week or so. cant wait! work iz ok, most of it... the last one caused some major probz for me. ass hole,wished u get hit by truck nxt time u step on the road tar!

dunno y, eyes get so tired so fast nowadayz. n yea i do get enuf sleep to last. but still, the exhaustion iz killin me. well, got some interestin closer fwenz n tingz are kool.

ok, i noe i juzed jump from topic to topic wif out warning. i'm juz saying tingz watever goes into my head. trying to make sense? dont bother la.

ouh well, last wordz, my mind sayz sumthinz up, my heart sayz all iz ok n will be kool. wich do i folo? bye ya'llz! tanx for readin tiz random shotz.

No comments: