Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where My Pride Resides

hey guyz, juz had a sleepless nite again. yesterday hurt my ankle again but it aint bad. hehe~~~ by the way,bin a while since i last updated my blog huh?

ok so i hurt myself n got 2 dayz mc from work. sry abu, u noe i nid to heal well before i can go on rite? so ok, after i went for my shot yester mornin ard 8am, i slept through the day and woke up at 7pm!!! awesome huh? haha!

anywayz,since i'm active by nite nowadayz, itz a lil problematic to get some proper shut eyes. damn,n later i got a chek up to. how irritating iz tat? sleep on the way? most likey...

since i cant get to sleep, i had a number of thingz runnin through my mind. stuffz like life,health,muzix n honestly,gurlz~~~ hehe... but one major topic tat take me to tears last nite was my pride~~~

like where does it rilli belong? i figured it out quite some time ago. first i juz wanna share wif u peepz the song tat connects the best part of my entire life up til now.

aint it fun by guns n roses~~~

y u wonder? itz the openin theme for my ite fyp vid project. yeah... the video project tat the three of us K.I.D. did was the moment where my blood,sweat,tears n pride belongz to... the fun we had makin it epic n the time we spent to enjoy them.

listenin to aint it fun had moved me to tears wif a huge grin on me tat i had finally made up my mind. dino,khidir, if u guyz are readin tiz, i juz wanna tell u guyz tat i'm startin to write it all in a book. not only wat was in the vid, but oso the continuation of WAKE!!!

when we make outin again i'll bring it wif me to show to u guyz yeah? haha! den can plan on makin the sequel for our movie! haha! these are big dreams i noe. but seriously,we puny humans hafta dream big to get the feeling of success in life. so tat we have sumthin to live n aim for.

ok peepz, juz wanna share wif u peepz all these feelinz i had awhile ago. if u guyz dont understand juz ask in my tagboard. ouh n work? made some chix fwenz! haha! lovin my job even if it killz me by boredom! haha!

No comments: