Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Working To Such An Extend

working iz kool. too much of it will cause u to have no life. tatz the only flaw. the longest i've worked was 14 hourz. all for my fwenz. ouh well. later goin work again from 6 to 4. rilli cant wait for cut off date den i gonna change my time for work.

anywayz,the rulez are gettin tighter n the stuffz needed to be done are more irritatin. sumtimez i wonder... am i rilli up for tiz job? itz my first, one n only for now though. well,i rilli nid more freedom as i'm feelin too cooped up. i juz hope time flowz a lil faster for work but slower on my offz.

bin quite awhile since a group outin as the last one was on graduation day only. nxt one nxt month maybe? zzz~~~ ouh wellz. juz gott go wif the flow yea? n i do start to feel the boringness oledi wifout the laughz we used to have. later yall'z! nearly time for me to get ready for later.

No comments: