Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Kill The Boss Monsters!!!

hey peepz! itz bin such awhile man! ok so letz start updatin!

ok peepz, itz been 1 week into the fasting month n thingz are doin awesome. sleep all day wake up all nite. hunger iz not affected. it feelz so easy tiz year! 3 more weekz to raye? jln raye pe? haha! i still nid to find my raya clothes at geylang. i wonder wat itz like tiz year... yea i havent bin there yet. haha! i noe itz pathetic of me. tunggu member ma!

work. due to lack of sleep n not gettin enuf rest, i started to get lazy. damn me. gotta be rajin again soon. juz hope i can rest fully enuf. ouh n guess wat? few dayz ago at work i bit my tongue accidentally randomly. didnt feel a thing until the nxt day at work i started to feel sumthin weird in my mouth. so i went toilet n found out the weird stuff tatz happenin wif my tongue. it seems i bit myself hard til it turns blue-black!
grossed out yet? some of my frenz are when i showed them.

u noe,if ur the superstitious type,when someone bit their own tongue,it means sumone iz tokin bad about u. i bit mine hard so it mite be rilli bad. but hey,no nid to worry. i dont care wat otherz say bout me. hapi-go-luky as usual k? ouh n the condition of my tongue. itz normal! juz the colour n a slight texture. hehe~~~

ouh kayz! so nxt, i have bin buzy wif the psp. playin monster hunter freedom unite! so addictive sia! i noe some of u will say "wat? u juz started?" or "i finish long time ago sia..." so wat! i got the psp abit late too ok?
well,for u monster killerz out there, happy hunting!

ok peepz. tatz it for tiz update. i try to update again on watz up as soon as possible k? ouh n the muzix i'm listenin to are all too nostalgic,they made me cry~~~

No comments: