Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Since Monday Sia...

ok,i noe many dayz i nvr update. so here i am now finally goin to update wif the little time i have for now.

last monday i went to break my fast outside wif abu n rahim! gerek man at geylang. i had nasi goreng pattaya. mmm~~~ so actually it was my 1st day at geylang tiz year. go hunt for food n raya clothes. seem to find some tat were actually nice. the food i got were dendeng n takoyaki! so un-japanese wifout takoyaki n so un-ramadan wifout dendeng. haha!

so yea juz lookin around for the stuff n planned to get them the nxt time i go. so the outing wif abu n rahim was kool. was rainin so i had my rain gear on. so we went bak not too late actually n our feetz are sored.

den after tat i actually met up wif kenny n we psp-ing all the way till 2am. lolz! fun sia play games in the nite togeter. great day,great fun! letz make tiz short. my bro noisy oledi.

No comments: