Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Air Conditioner!!!

like wow! finally new air-con sia! n itz finallly a freezing nite. like after at least 12 yearz itz finally changed. so got rilli buzy on saturday since tatz the day it was changed. afternoon go ikea wif my sis lookin for some containerz to keep my thingz in place. kool place! ya itz my 1st time goin there too. the big ikea in tamp ok?! still havent go to courts n giant yet.

now i'm totally beat n tired. today count as eve of national day n i got work later. 10 hourz sia! fuk! body so exhausted. i dunno how i'm gonna be like later but letz juz hope itz the shortest 10 hourz of my life. sian man~~~ ouh well,off to do some stuff before i got no chance of doin them now. later peepz!

No comments: