Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

News Updates

out of laziness,i didnt make a move on this blog of mine. so bored played games den sleep. eat,play,sleep,eat ,play,sleep. tatz pretty much my everyday life from a month ago. well most of them anywayz.

some bad news,good news n great news! n shitty news.

bad news:
i lost my job for being no show. a mistake i risked to take. now i'm out,feels more like freedom.

good news:
i got certain items tat i had alwayz wanted! on the same day i lost my job too. rilli brings the mood up for me u noe?

great news:
i juz got my final pay from tat shit dump i used to work at today! haha! only bout $227. can last me a month or 2.

shitty news:
lookin for another job soon. here comes my laziness~~~

new year comin soon. march is just a few more months. finally will try to get in skool again? it'll be my 20th b'day too. tatz a downer. buzy on my day. hope all my planz will be laid infront of me like the path i had taken. easy n care free as usual. i made it tiz far in life. juz hopes it keeps up.

bring on the challenges! as long as i stopped being lazy for a moment or two.

No comments: