Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wild Ride Of Pain And Irritatingness

wat a pain~~~ yesterdayz outing is kinda ok. juz went to jurong point to hang out n stuff. folo dino get stuff den we go exploring to find food. took us a few hourz. bloody hell. torture on my leg. been a freaking month! i'll tell u bout it later. so yesterday after eat dinner,dino,kenny,danny n me went eat dessert at benten there. nice sia the ice-cream~~~ haha! so there are pix on yesterday but lazy to put up. so if u wanna c,go my facebook on the side link n have a look for urself!

so after tat went off after walkin ard abit more. kenny n i met up wif sean and itz monster hunter time all the way! we played till rilli late. hehe.

well herez a lil snippet of wat muzix i'm listenin to. serj tankian songz are nice! he's the lead singer of system of a down tatz who he is. too bad the band broke up. serj goin solo aint bad either.



ok,now bout my ankle. itz been a freaking month n itz still causing me probz! damn fuk! juz get better oledi! u noe i used to be able to run wifout a care. n now i have trouble even walking short distances. my ankle is so weak rite now itz pissin me off big time! n for the past few dayz my rite neck-shoulder is sprained or crammed or watever. rilli disturbing my sleep sia!. tiz can be considered the worst part of my life wif such long-time pain endurance. so unactive rite now...

ouh wellz. juz gotta stay put til i get better den. juz hope tiz prob dosent mess me up wif my wanting to go to skool again...

No comments: