Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Things Happened

been about a week worth of stories left to tell huh? yeah stuffs been happenin. last monday went watch movie wif my sis. went to watch narnia n den watch rapunzel normal version. i wonder y when come out dont have normal version n only got 3d version? ouh wellz. it was a well spent day.

few dayz later went on doing my usual tingz. psp aint wif me at the moment so been borrowing sean's "old faithful" for the time being for monster hunter nites. there were a few outingz n well,it seems my ankle iz being a pain in the ass again. bloody hell y do u alwayz cos me probz!

well nothin much i can do bout it anywayz. so last saturday was christmas. a full day of stayin home n movie nite on tv wif juz me n my bro when my parents are off in batam. chillin day rilli. n as for yesterday (sunday) it was kenny'z birthday. he says its his 26th. the way he acts,its more like 20. hehe~~~ since i cant go far. a so called surprise party was at my place.

went out for dinner,had a lil fun wif sparklers n some monster hunter to end the nite. pix are all in facebook. wanna see them? klik on my facebook link on the rite side of the blog page. so now not doin anithin except for spendin time on tiz lame old laptop. wonder when dino will be free enuf to fix the other laptop.

so now, i'll juz leave u guyz wif tiz awesomely funny vid from "whose line is it anyways"!

No comments: