Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chalet Bluez


hei peepz,juz got bak from a chalet tat part of me klass was havin.

tired man...well,here's how my day goes....

in the afternoon i go to downtown east there had lunch wif dino they all.they were havin chalet since the day before.den later i go bak to the room alone as the otherz go swim at wild2 wet.not many were there anywayz.i den waited as mr benson was oso comin.when the guyz return from their swim,we den get ready n picked up the food for the bbq later on.
durin the bbq we had some fun togeter.haha!
it was around tat time i started to get pissed off...i was releasing blood again...i shared me lil prob wif mr benson n get some advice.i tink i'll wait a lil.nxt tingz goes on as for normal.

den in the evenin mr benson got a call.it mite affect our entire klass for tiz comin term...it iz sumthin bad but if u guyz wanna noe,ask me.u'll get mad bout it.

anywayz,later on at nite oledi mr benson iz goin home oledi.while he go back some of us(including me) go play at arcade.after tat i decided to go back.
ooo~~~
walkin at nite alone all the way(quite far) to a bus stop to go home.waited quite a while n soon,here i am typin on me keyboardz.

well,now i gotta kip up the water drinkin even more everyday.sian.....
i tink theres a meaning for me by tiz prob u noe?

No comments: