Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home Alone Day 2

yea me parentz went overseas again tiz time wif me granpa along wif them.
stayin home alone again n even better,through the chinese new year!


i'll take tiz chance to say,

hapi chinese new year! to all me chinese readerz n everyone else!

well yea itz me 2nd day today.my parentz were gone last saturday evening (yesterday.) n they'll be back tiz wednesday.
1st day wasnt too bad.stayed home all day watchin tv.last nite for dinner i ate 3 packz of maggi n 10 sausages! (tatz alot!!!) damn full sia!
den later go alanz place n hang around till 3am.
me lil peep got fwenz over (7 of them....shish...irritatin bunch...the matz.....) n they chatter all nite long.i went to bed at about 3.30am n woke up at 1pm today.

the noisy bunch went out by tat time but they'll be back soon...
at 3pm juz now,i went out for my breakfast/lunch.had meself a $2 chiken rice.not bad ar...
den after tat i came back home.mite be goin to seanz place tonite.

well den here i am now blogging wif a can of mug root beer in hand.
i'll try to update more on watz happenin on the nxt few dayz nxt time.
for now,tatz all folkz! enjoy ur holiday!

^-^

No comments: