Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Sick Of Tiz.....


today got p.e. do 2.4km run.....i was unable to take part coz of my disorder.....

rilli jealous of the otherz...feelin damn left out of tingz.they get to get tired,sweat n all physical.
while they get to get fitter,i culd onli watch them while holdin in a terrible pain of sadness,jealousy n anger.....

y cant i be like everyone else? y was i born tiz way,wif an unincureable disorder?
y was i chosen to suffer wif tiz negative feelingz within me?

i wanna get fit too,dont wanna get hurt physically easily at all...
hated myself bout tiz from time to time...

u guyz r rilli luky to be able to do tiz tingz i rilli wished i culd.....

No comments: