Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hospitalized (A Long Story...)

yeap,u peepz oledi knew tat i got blood in me pee.i told me parentz on the day after my chalet (3/1/09) in the afternoon.
they told me to drink lotz of watern well,the way tingz go,itz still the same.i've bin to the hospital(kk hospital) to get better.it seems to be juz another bad case of internal bleeding.

well here's how my dayz goes...

day 1
sunday 4/1/09

i woke up in the mornin to find me parentz tellin me to get ready to go to the hospital.after breakfast (ciken rice...) we got ready n left.
stupid encounterz happened in the hospital. lol. 1st of all a nurse ask me hu's the patient when i gave her my sick form and i was like,"ummm...me?" n she was like,"ouh..." n showed me where to wait.haha!
damn swey man,later on i kena a rilli buzy,slightly gay-ish (no offence!),chinese doc. lolz.
since my case iz bad,i was hospitalized.
well itz not too bad.occasionally noisy but itz all kool.reminded me of the good old dayz.food menu for 2molo came.the choices aren't preety but ouh well.dinner at 5pm (so early sia!?) came.not rilli to my liking but hey,cant be too choosy in here.a doc came n was told therez gonna be an x-ray done tonite.haizzz.....how troublesome.
more docs came to chek on me.since they're guyz,they joke around sayin i 'did it' wich coses the bleeding. lolz. hell no man! haha!

an evening wif a red sky.got me blood taken again (now i got 2 unnecessary holes in me...) n got my x-ray taken.nothin left to eat anymore tonite.made a lil fwen here anywayz.

well i tink i better get tingz started now.(drawing tat iz...)
my drawin for the day.

day 2
monday 5/1/09


cant rilli sleep too well last nite but i tink i got enuf rest at least.i got water transfusion so yea,itz damn irritatin.hahax!
listenin to 98.7fm in the mornin while waitin for breakfast.man i'm hungry.
after breakfast i made khidir call me.wat?how the hell he noe i in hospital?i havent even tell anyone yet!tatz khidir for ya.he has wayz of noein where sumone iz or has bin to.iz he rilli a 'ninja'?hahax!
lunch time i got macaroni soup n nasi lemak.fuh! finally full from breakfast juz now.my mother n granpa came at tat time too.den my father came in later on.

now tiz iz interestin,
i found out sumthin useful when i chatted wif me granpa for awhile.he told me tat he was wearin a 30 yearz old wrist watch.originally it cost onli $200 in the past but nowadayz it costs at least $1000!!!wow!tiz info culd rilli come in great in the future u noe?
den later my father go bak 1st since his workin.denmy mother n grandpa go home.

at about 3pm later it started to rain.seems heavy.the weather leaves me a nice,koolin n relaxing atmosphere.an hour later the docs came wif good newz! 2molo i can go bak oledi! yay!

soon it was tat time of the day again,dinner.it was partially horrible!!!theres so much veggies in it! espeacially in the veggie soup! itz so green tat i tink itz poisonous to my unhealthiness...u noe wat green colour atk skill means to us gamerz rite?(poison atk!) lolz!
at least theres mutton curry too.itz not too bad at all.
my drawinz for the day.

day 3
tuesday 6/1/09


finally got to sleep rilli well last nite.my pee'z colour iz bak to normal.the doc sayz i juz nid to take 1 more medication at 2pm later n den i can go.looks like i get to stay for lunch.haha!
bin tryin to make one of the best 'project' last nite.man i drew till my hand hurtz.time iz short.rilli gotta try to fin it up by today.

as usual docs came to chek the patients in the mornin.when the doc came to haf a look at me,they saw my drawin.she was so impressed by it tat she ask me if they culd photocopy it so the kidz in the hopital culd do colourin on it n make displayz of them at the hospital wards.
how culd i resist an attempt to 'stardom'? (in a hospital...lol) den of coz i let them.herez the pix tatz now in display in ward 56 of kk hospital,

so it seems tiz time i've left a piece of memory from my life for the kidz in the hospital.

went to the play room to play a few racing car games on the computers n x-box.at lunch time i went bak to my bed n soon,lunch was served.
omfg.....the hopitals very own ciken chop.....(u do noe i'm a sucker for chikens rite?) the best food i had in dayz!ain't like the usual onez i alwayz had but itz still rilli good.

the wait to go bak iz such a chore.bored sia.luky got my mp3 player wif me.den finally the doc came n gave me my final medication.yipee! now i'm free to go!but den i speak too soon.nid wait for mc n health bookletz n for them to fin declaring me ok oledi sia.den later when goin off oledi dinner was about to serve.wth?nvm la.on the way bak home wif my mother i go eat oledi.

den soon reached home n soon here i am typin on the lappy.
u noe...out of these past few dayz i found out some tingz bout meself.
1)some peepz rilli admire my drawinz,
2)older gurlz/women n cute lil gurlz sayz i am good lookin n sort of attracted to me,(wth? lolz!)
3)my life iz a lil swey sumtimez.kena good timing alwayz in life.good n bad tingz happened depending on the situationz.

hah!now juz chillin at home.2molo go skool liao.n i got a week of mc some more.nvm la juz go.dun wan to miss out anithin in skool anymore.i heard nisa has bin to the hospital too.iz she ok?izzit true?

No comments: