Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fed Up.....


hey peepz...
i now in klass juz fin me klass test.
bin quite awhile nvr go online due to my lappy make masalah.....haha!
about all my probz now,left 2 major ones...
my leg gettin hell lot better oledi...sweet! the klass-t tat we plannin to make mite not happen juz yet. my cuz still livin at my place n sumtimes he juz pisses me off. LOL
n of coz the big prob iz tat i haf no idea when i wanna get the lappy fixed. sianz..........

now bored so juz put alesana album pix for fun cos i oso listenin to alesana rite now(at tiz very moment!). man their the best screamo band there iz. (for those haterz,u dont like them,SHOO!!! go play far2!)

the past few dayz was all borin n empty man...nothin excitin happens...can die of boredom liao. haha!
but 2molo iz sumthin to look forward to. y u ask? hu noes... haha! so not tellin u peepz.

holidayz r gettin closer so dunno me chances of goin online at all...oso therez gonna be a klass reunion bbq for us 4e3 of 2007 by the speacially shaun. wonder if it will happen...

bb peepz,tc!

No comments: