Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pissed Off Wif The Stress

hey nachos...
dunno when i gonna update again....sianz...my damn com at home makin probz again.
tiz mite be my last for a long time.


full of stress today.4 causes...


1)my damn feet - it still hurtz like shit.

2)my klass project - haf no idea on the shirt i gonna make.time iz runnin out big time.wtf to do sia wif the life skill project? fuk!!!

3)like i said...my damn com at home - dunno how it happened ar but den like spoil again liao! long holidayz comin ahead. now wat am i gonna do?

4)my cuz iz still in a tight spot - i'm the onli one tat culd stand by his side at tiz time.


well if therez any chance of me usin a com again,i'll try do everythin i haf to at the fullest.wich at most time nottin much rilli...

hope to c ya'll again soon.

astala vista baybay~~~i'll be bak!

No comments: