Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

One In Need

hey peepz.yesterday sumthin shockin n irritatin happened.

my cuz was "kiked" out of his house.so he had a tok wif me.rilli hard to explain y n how.....

feelin rilli bad for him rite now.so i told him to come over to my place n chill out here.so he did overnite here.tiz afternoon he went bak to chek out wif his family again,rejected out of the house again...

wth iz up wif my auntie n uncle sia?they seemed to care more bout their house rules then their own sonz life!

rite now my cuz,syukri,iz sleepin in my room.he mite be stayin wif us for awhile.dunno how long la...

i was oso told tat in 4 dayz itz his berfday too.

hang on man...we'll take care of u...i'll be by ur side...

No comments: