Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yipee-Ka-Yay MF! (Updated Again At 9.30PM)

hei peepz,today i finally go skool early!
haha! rilli like force meself to go sia. well juz now in skool got nuttin much la except the usual stuffz.
den later after skool abu wan me to teman him go white sands for job interview at the manhattan fish market. no itz not a fish market..... itz a restaurant like fish n co.!
den later on after tat we go eat den go home la.

well my cuz sms me juz now when i was in klass. he said tat hez goin bak today.so i wished him luk n a hapi berfday.if he still got prob,i tink his comin bak...

well,juz gotta look out to a better future now yea?enjoy life to the fullest i will...i tink.....

later gator...


time now iz 9.30pm.....tingz r lookin bad.....my cuz iz in more trouble den ever now.....tiz iz where private family matterz came in.....i'll kip update somehow on tiz.no detailz gonna be given now or for awhile.

No comments: