Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Forgotten Probz

o ya!!! i juz remembered some stuffz awhile ago bout sumthin tat oso happenz yesterday.
i juz fogot all bout them.

well the ting iz tat,when i n hafiz were on a bus to the drivin skool,there was tiz one chinese man tat had bin burping n yawning loudly non stop for the entire journey! i was like,wtf iz up wif him?!
iz he retard or sumthin? every one or two min,he burpz damn loud n everyone looked at him in disgust! i noe i am bad like tat sumtimez but onli a bit,but tiz guy iz in a whole other league!!!
wtf? n when there was tiz one lil gurl tat came into the bus at a stop,tiz idiot uncle smiled at her n i tink i saw tat gurl looked at him in abit of a fear!
now wat? a pheadophile? tat guy was like all grinning at her man!dammit i so wanna kill him if therez a chance!

sianzzz.....

now goin out iz a risk man,i cant look as good as usual.as some of u guyz mite noticed,i havent shaved me face.the ting iz tat i lost me shaver man!hu the hell wuld steal a shaver anywayz?
well the other ting iz,i oso out of hair wax sia!i had to borrow from my neighbour the last time!
sianzzz.....if onli i wasnt pokai,i wuld haf bought a new shaver n wax by now.

rilli nid cash...

as for me n her,tingz mite b gettin better rite now.u culd say we're on good termz now.yea....glad itz over...but she still left me quite a scar.
gonna do me best as a fwen to a peep no matter wat the situation iz.

No comments: